Working with Adman, Design ID delivered repairs to the bridge under a tight schedule
Design ID were appointed by Adman to provide Temporary Works Design and Technical Approval Services for bridge repair works at the Craigdarragh Bridge, Helens Bay. The bridge had suffered a vehicular impact from the road, resulting in a need to repair the structure. The project involved the following key activities:
- Temporary Works Design associated with the installation of a temporary beam and associated jacking / propping during installation. This temporary beam was proposed during an interim period of permanent works design, to maintain the safety of the operational railway.
- Temporary Works Design associated with the installation of a new permanent beam and associated jacking / propping during installation.
- Liaison with the Contractor & Permanent Works Designer throughout the design process to agree construction sequencing and manage risk.
- Preparation of all necessary Translink Technical Approval Documentation (F002/3 Forms)
- Site Supervision of Temporary Works
Client: Adman Civil Projects Ltd